Friday, November 2, 2012

Halloween

Well, once again I am a little bit lost because I don't know what to write... This week is not my best for recipes turning out my bread and my brownies didn't turn out as well. I have been trying a new bread recipe every week, and I'm throwing in brownies where I can :). But the pumpkin muffins were amazing!! And we sneaked out some decent dinners.
Wednesday was Halloween. Avi had fun saying "Appy Alloweeeeen". She was a princess. I made her crown from a cereal box covered with foil. Gage was a bear. I believe they were adorable. We went to the trunk or treat. Avi seemed a little overwhelmed by everything. She didn't get out many "trick-or-treats" or thank you's, but she did learn to like to pick her candy. She was so cute as she tried to hold onto all of her candy. Every once in a while we would need to stop and have her put it in her bag. Gage happily watched as he pulled off his bear hat. We went to a few houses, to see some neighbors and friends. At home Avi and Gunnar watched Garfield's Halloween- oh the many childhood memories!! Gage got a piece of non-frosted sugar cookie- he went wild for it. (but he goes wild for most food- he pumps his arms and legs up and down and gets a big grin!)
Avi got to eat somewhere around five pieces of candy- she was going crazy! She didn't have any yesterday, but today, she got a piece or two- before dinner she found the bag that had Gunnar's lunch- She found and excitedly exclaimed, "Candy in there! Candy in there!"

No comments:

Post a Comment